Stored and Adored

Dedicated to Designer and Pre-Loved Bags

Sunday 12 March 2017

Gerard Darel Red Leather Clutch Bag

stored and adored pre loved designer handbags

Stored and Adored's latest sale is this lovely pre loved Gerard Darel Clutch Bag made from smooth red leather. It has quite a slim silouhette and features one large internal pocket, secured by a magnetic fastening, and a slim zipped pocket on the front flap. Quite a few Gerard Darel designs feature this zip-pull design (it can also be seen on the Le Buci bags) and I like that the brand chose this sort of leather detailing rather than anything metal, which would badly scratch any smooth leather.

I sell quite a few Gerard Darel bags, and typically they're all bought by women in France - most likely because Gerard Darel is a french brand and is very well known there. The brand is slowly creeping over to the UK (which is where I'm based) with Gerard Darel stores are popping up across London, including on the famous King's Road, in Chelsea. However, to date I think I've only ever seen one Gerard Darel "in the wild", but I do hope to see that change in the coming months/years.

storedandadored preloved designer handbags

In short, if you're looking to try Gerard Darel's bags then I would highly recommend them. I try and stock Gerard Darel on Stored and Adored whenever I can, and by shopping our pre loved catelogue you can benefit from our significantly lower prices. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig