Stored and Adored

Dedicated to Designer and Pre-Loved Bags

Friday 23 September 2016

9 Must Watch "What's In My Bag" YouTube Videos

stored and adored designer bag blog
Photo by Tyler Pruitt / CC BY

I am a self confessed YouTube fanatic. Whatever you're into, there is a YouTube channel that will cater to your interests; and if you're into handbags then you'll be glad to know that there are dozens of great options!

In the world of YouTube, the "What's In My Bag" video has become somewhat of a cult classic. Many YouTubers will show you their handbag (and only pretty designer options have made it into today's collection) and they'll walk you through what they typically like to carry around with them. Not only is this a great way to snoop inside fashionistas' handbags, but it often also gives you a great close-up of designer bags, as well as highlighting just how much, or how little, can fit inside.

So, find somewhere comfy to sit and take a browse, hopefully there will be a designer bag (or YouTube personality) that clicks with you.


 Lizzy Hadfield - What's In My Bag Céline Belt Bag 

I'm a big fan of Lizzy Hadfield's style and her designer 'haul' videos are always really fun to watch - she recently picked up a Loewe bag that got my heart fluttering! In this video, Lizzy does a really great job of reviewing the pros and cons of her Céline Belt Bag, so it would be worth watching for anyone who is considering purchasing one.




 Hello October - What's In My Bag, Chanel Boy Bag 

Suzy, from Hello October, is an incredibly sweet and charming YouTube personality. She's made another video where she unboxed her new Chanel bag where her excitement and love for the model she chose is clear to see. Many people lust after the Chanel Boy bag, so Suzy's close-ups are really interesting and I must admit that I was surprised how much she managed to fit inside!



 Amelia Liana, What's In My Bag YSL Bucket Bag 

Undoubtedly one of my favourite YouTubers when it comes to anything fashion and handbag related, Amelia Liana regualrly features designer 'What's In My Bag' videos. Although this isn't my favourite one of her designer bags, I know that many people are still wearing this style of mini fringed bucket bag so it is interesting to see how much can fit inside.



 Fleur de Force - What's in my Bag, Balenciaga City Bag 

Fleur, from Fleur de Force, is another YouTuber with an impressive designer handbag collection. I'd describe her style as elegant but ever so slightly more conservative than some of the other YouTubers on my list. Nevertheless, her handbag collection is full of fun surprises and I'm rather fond of this pastel Balenciaga number.


 Chase Amie - What's in my Work Bag, Tory Birch Tote 

Chase Amie isn't half as well known on YouTube as some of the other women on my list, but goodness knows why! She has a really down-to-earth personality and I love her style - it's a wonderfully fine balance between office-appropriate and girly. Plus, she has the dreamiest collection of Chanel bags.



 Estee Lalonde - What's in my Bag, Proenza Schouler PS11 Bag 

Canadian born Essie is another popular YouTube personality with an evolving sense of style. I've been watching her videos for years now, so it's been really interesting to see how her wardrobe has changed and her tastes have developed. I've noticed Essie wearing two designer handbags more than others, her Céline Trio in black and this lovely Proenza Schouler PS11 Bag.



 In The Frow, What's in My Bag, Givenchy Antigona Bag 

I'm not quite as familiar with Victoria, from In The Frow, but I do always enjoy her designer bag and shoe videos. Victoria's style has a very high-fashion edge, which really suits her, and this means that you'll often spot very cool pieces in her videos.



 The Anna Edit, What's In My Bag, Sophie Hulme Albion Box Bag 

Anna's videos are generally focused around lifestyle and beauty content, and her style is typically highstreet with choice designer pieces mixed in. Her fashion videos can end up more like animated shopping lists, because by the end of each one I've decided I need half of what she bought. Anna owns a couple of designer bags, including a new Chanel WOC, but I'm rather fond of her structured Sophie Hulme Albion Box Bag.



 Lydia Elise Millen, What's In My Bag, Louis Vuitton Capucines BB 

I love Lydia's videos because she's always giggling, and there's something very sweet and down to earth about her that's hard to pin down. Her Louis Vuitton handbag is truly gorgeous, and I think her and Victoria are onto something with their navy/blue choices.




Those were my 9 'What's In My Bag' YouTube video recommendations! If you know of any other YouTubers who feature designer bags in their videos then I would love if you could leave a link to their channel in a comment - I'm always on the hunt for more designer bag videos.
SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig