Stored and Adored

Dedicated to Designer and Pre-Loved Bags

Thursday 3 August 2017

Smythson Envelope Bag in Powder Pink

stored and adored designer bag blog

Here is my latest designer discovery – a mini, bright pink, structured envelope-style bag from Smythson. I love this handbag, and have bought and sold some similar Smythson bags over the last couple of years. However, none of them have ever had this much… personality!

I typically associate Smythson with high-quality designs that are suited for everyday/work wear. This means that they often – although, not always – come in a more traditional colour palette; with lots of brown, black and grey bags making their way into the pre-loved market.

I have handled a couple of really gorgeous raspberry pink (the official designer colour name being ‘Cassis’) Smythson bags, but this is the first powder pink Smythson that I have come across. And my goodness, isn’t it just a treat! 

storedandadored designer bag blog

I know that the colour might be a bit like marmite, but I feel that I can still admire this bag even though it does not quite fit with my own personal aesthetic. The Smythson envelope bags that I have sold in the past were all 50% larger than this pink example. I think that this smaller size only adds to the overall cuteness, but it still offers enough capacity for all of your everyday essentials.

It is available to purchase from www.storedandadored.com and it comes with the original dust bag and blue cardboard Smythson presentation box.

stored and adored designer handbag blog
SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig